Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas From Our House To Yours

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I love this time of year! Magic every where we go… the car with holiday music, the stores, the streets, our homes, google even gets into it online, mother nature with red berries on some trees, and even the weather gets into it! Magic everywhere!


It is the time of year that I hope that you are looking back and celebrating all that you have accomplished, learned, survived, and influenced. I think often times we are way too hard on ourselves for what we have not accomplished . I tend to look at what was impacted and in the areas where there is more to do, that gets gently moved into the new year.

I’d love to hear the magic and impact that you have had this year that you are celebrating this season. This blog will be here for the next 2 weeks… when you are reminded of the magic you have created this year, comment, tell me what you are celebrating.

I am celebrating so much (in no particular order!): my family, my friends (new and old), my good health, my energy, my vision, my VPT team, my ability to keep learning, the impact I choose to have, this country and the world and all the possibilities, technology, the peace I have found in my own heart, my son's laugh, my patience, my getting clear on my own needs, and last but certainly not least: YOU my loyal followers and VPT. You inspire me. You are courageous. Thank you for being you.

I hope that you are celebrating YOU - big this year.


Wishing you a magical holiday season, from our home to yours.


Peace & Love,

Marty
VPTraining10@yahoo.com
831-236-3423
http://www.vptbootcamp.com/
http://www.vptforabs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment