Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Special Mother's Day Bootcamp



My Lovely momma Daphne
To celebrate Mother's Day this weekend...
Velocity Performance Training (Monterey County's Best Fitness Studio Since 2008) Invites You to a FREE VPT Fitness Bootcamp for Awsome Mommas.

To celebrate all the awesome mothers out there...Velocity Performance Training will hold a Special Mother's Day Bootcamp.

...if you are an awesome mother and would like to try out our award winning fitness bootcamp, join us this Saturday for free from 9-10am for bootcamp.

BRING FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES


WHEN


Saturday May 8th

TIME

8:45 - Registration

9am - 10am - Bootcamp

COST

FREE

 
CONTACT INFO

Email me at VPTraining10@yahoo.com to reserve your spot

ABOUT MY MOM...

My mom is...

- The most special person in my life...
- The most caring and loving individual I know...
- The most giving person I know
- The most beautiful mother
I LOVE YOU MOM!!


Marty Ozaeta
Velocity Performance Training
831-869-5348
VPTraining10@yahoo.com
http://velocityperformancetraining.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment