Friday, December 31, 2010

All My Best - To YOU - For 2011

I have only one purpose is writing this blog today....

To wish you a happy new year. :-)


2010 has been fantastic. I've loved writing for all of you, helping you with your health, fitness, and fatloss goals.

I love meeting clients and calls and working with them to improve their life through exercise and better nutrition.

Good times. :-)

... And let's work together to make 2011 kick ass, shall we?

I've got a lot of plans for 2011, and all of it involves helping you. That's why I'm here.

So, in a few minutes, I'm heading out. Actually taking my little Ty with me to watch daddy get a hair cut ;)

Stay awesome, and I'll talk to you next year!

Committed to getting you in the best shape ever in 2011

Marty Ozaeta
Velocity Performance Training
http://www.vptbootcamp.com/
http://www.vptforabs.com/

P.S. - I'll be in touch on Monday, BTW. Next week is when we start Bootcamp 5 days a week, and Thursday will be our weekly hike.
Can't wait ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment